Creative DW Menus Pack Developer is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-10-07. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac Other.
Creative DW Menu Pack is a suite of Dreamweaver extensions that seamlessly blends the flexibility of DHTML and the Flash look and feel to create beautifully web site menus. You can generate Drop Down, Vertical and Tabbed menus in PHP, ASP VB and ColdFusion from your database of choice.
* Create drop-down, vertical and tabbed menus
* 30 skins and over 35 button effects, 100% customizable
* Generate menus from the database using PHP, ASP or ColdFusion
* Liquid menu layouts, round corners and gradients
* Advanced styling system to customize the menu colors & fonts, from the user interface
* Easy HTML integration in both DIV and TABLE based layouts
* No hand-coding - the implementation can be done entirely from the Dreamweaver interface
* SEO friendly Flash menus
* Multilanguage character supported
* W3C compliant code
The extension comes with over 30 built in skins that can be customized to suit the design (colors, fonts, size) and include a smart resize system that preserves round corners and the gradient fills when you change the menu size.
Creative DW Menus Pack Developer (version 1.7.4) has a file size of 8.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 79 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.